Saturday, November 17, 2007

Just taking it easy


I am getting a bit of sailing in of late. It's not much of a photo but there was a bit of swell around and the wind was good enough to fly a hull on some flat water once I ditched the other guys (they were hungry) at Patonga.

Systems are off at the moment. I did't get any sells so, trading wise, there isn't much to do. If work doesn't want me for a while (people keep wanting to have meetings) I will get in some sailing. I will be all December in Europe - my preference would be to stay in Sydney on a beach somewhere.

stevo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stevo,

I would be pleased to invite you for some "tapas" if you come to Barcelona when you will be in Europe.
Have a nice trip.

Nicolas

stevo said...

Nicolas
Unfortunately I won't be visiting Barcelona, but thanks for the kind offer. I really enjoyed Barcelona when I was there a couple of years ago.

Nicolas doesn't sound like a Spanish name, are you an Aussie living in Barcelona?

My wife and daughters have determined the itinerary, I just tag along!

stevo

Anonymous said...

Hi Stevo,

No I am not an Aussie but I am not Spanish either.
I am French, living and working in Barcelona since eight years. I am like you: I am fond of the sun, beaches near home and I really enjoyed this beautiful city the first time I discovered it ten years ago.

It’s a pity not to have the opportunity to eat some tapas with you and your family as I follow your excellent work since your first posts on reefcap and incrediblecharts. I am also a long term systematic trader.
Please continue to inspire us and of course enjoy your trip throughout Europe. Maybe you will have the chance to see the Eiffel Tower under the snow !

Nicolas

stevo said...

Nicolas
Thanks for the kind words, I am glad to be of inspiration.

I am sure that I will see the Eiffel Tower. I am really looking forward to Paris. It will be my first time in France. Fortunately my daughters know their way around and one can speak french quite well.

regards
stevo