Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Monthly Performance


Percentage gains - a slight lift on the last day of the month helped a little, as did some quite volatile stocks that are ignoring the current market conditions, such as DYE, CSM & MRX.

I include all expenses and income. I also adjust for all changes to capital - withdrawals and capital additions. I don't go back further because I only got my cashbook under control last financial year, although dollar value gains are reported for previous years in previous posts.

stevo
Note that although I mention some stocks above my systems would not be buying them now. I have had an individual buy a stock that I mentioned and then blame me when he lost money! We are all responsible for our own actions and decisions.

2 comments:

Cameron said...

Stevo,

Looks like its really come together. Im super impressed actually. Your results are a big inspiration.

Too bad about the dude who go upset when he followed your lead and lost money.

ASX.G

PS. Nice charts btw. Much better how Excel presents them by default.

stevo said...

ASX.G
Let's see how August pans out. I have a very slight gain for the month at the moment after the recent market rally - but I notice that the Dow was down 387 points last night..!

stevo