Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Obsessions, Yellow Roses & BNB


The 3 aren't related! I exited BNB this week for a small gain of 15%. It's the only exit signal I got last weekend.

I find myself browsing eBay and other online stores looking for CD's to listen to. Right now I have Jackson Browne Solo Acoustic Vol. 1 playing. I use my laptop as a remote and can search for whatever music is ripped to the network hard drive. Ripped to lossless format (FLAC) and played through my Transporter music is much more accessible.

It's only recently that I actually realised that I can be quite obsessed by an idea or an approach. I also realise that my obsessions can evaporate very quickly. My long term trading obsession doesn't seem to be going anywhere, although my desire to do research is quite low at the moment. I have no shortage of trading ideas to try out either.



Yellow Roses from Chicken Skin Music is a track I have always liked although many cannot understand why!

I'll post a picture of my trading room, ala ASX Gorilla ( http://theasxgorilla.blogspot.com/ ) although my room is very mobile these days - the lounge room, the kitchen, the veranda or work. Now where did I put my camera.

Yellow Roses say goodbye,

stevo

No comments: